Friday, December 11, 2020

HOW a PRAYER is ANSWERED

 

I had a question, early this morning.

What's to happen to the world?

And this came forth from the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD, as if completing the questions in my mind:

What is happening to the world?

What are we to do?

How do we get people back to God?


For sometime now, every time I pray to JESUS, an answer is given BEFORE I've even finished my prayer.

Jesus answers fast, only because He knows my heart is true, and I approach Him like the 5-year-old kid that I am.

He did say:

3 And said, 

Verily I say unto you, 

Except ye be converted, 

and become as little children, 

ye shall not enter into the kingdom 

of heaven.

Matthew 18:3 

King James Version


Is any question, or prayer, too big, or too small?

The LORD also said:

7 Ask, 

and it shall be given you; 

seek, 

and ye shall find; 

knock, 

and it shall be opened unto you:

Matthew 7:7 

King James Version


And this was the answer, in consonance with the words the HOLY SPIRIT echoed back to me, for He knows I've already "researched" and "worked" on the material in the 15 months I've been born again in water and in Spirit.

A foundation for, with, and in JESUS has to be laid in your heart first.

I had been building that each day, through the GUIDANCE of the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD, every step of the way.

And now, to the answers:

"What is happening to the world?"

The END Times


"What are we to do?"

7 INSTRUCTIONS from JESUS


"How do we get people back to God?

Read the BIBLE


Can it really be all that simple?

Oh yes, definitely yes.

If your heart is right with the LORD, the answers are simple.

You approach Him like a child -- which you really should be -- in all simplicity, humility, and excitement, knowing nothing, but curious, delighted, and WANTING to know EVERYTHING.

Watch what happens.

This article, up to this point, was written in 15 minutes.

The answer came in seconds, before I've even finished my prayer, and the Holy Spirit even "expanded" on it.

That's how the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD -- the "teacher of all things" -- guides us about JESUS, and anything we care to know about.

And just in case you think questions and answers need to be complicated, pay attention to this verse, so you'll know where complicated comes from, and where SIMPLICITY comes from:

3 But I fear, 

lest by any means, 

as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, 

so your minds should be corrupted 

from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:3 

King James Version


Ask as a child would.

With no preconceived notions.

An answer will SURELY be forthcoming from the LORD JESUS.

This article tesifies to that.


Updated 24 January 2022


FREE from ambivalence

  1 Corinthians 14:33 King James Version 33 For God is not the author of confusion,  but of peace, as in all churches of the saints . That&#...