Sunday, December 20, 2020

JESUS gives a PROMISE

 

John 14:2 

King James Version

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: 

if it were not so, 

I would have told you. 

I go to prepare a place 

for you.


What a wonderful message from the LORD!

I woke up from a dream this morning, knowing I had created an article in it, and was sharing it, giving hope, where there was hope.

That's how my dreams are, vivid, and real.

And I don't open my eyes till I've committed ALL the details to memory.

Thing is, the verse that gave hope wasn't immediately apparent.

Had to be sure.

So I prayed to JESUS, and asked WHICH verse was it?

Right away, the verse above came forth.

And I share it with you right away!

The LORD loves us all.

If He didn't, He wouldn't have given up His life, so we may live.

That's LOVE.

Every day we breathe, we are given a chance to reconcile with the LORD.

It's really time for us to heed the LORD's CALL now, not later, for we do not have the luxury of time.

Let not the world continue to compromise your soul.

Come back to JESUS now!

He is preparing a place for His TRUE BELIEVERS.

I don't mind if it's the simplest "room" -- not even a house -- so long as I'm WITH the LORD!

And I'd want you, and all my loved ones, to have their place in GOD's heart, too!


Updated 24 January 2022


FREE from ambivalence

  1 Corinthians 14:33 King James Version 33 For God is not the author of confusion,  but of peace, as in all churches of the saints . That&#...