Sunday, November 7, 2021

JESUS gives us the STRENGTH we need

 

Philippians 4:13

King James Version

13 I can do all things through Christ 

which strengtheneth me.


The world may look like a dangerous place, but the LORD JESUS had already conquered death, and the devil, who had power over it.

Hebrews 2:14

King James Version

14 Forasmuch then as the children 

are partakers of flesh and blood, 

he also himself likewise took part of the same; 

that through death he might destroy him 

that had the power of death, 

that is, the devil;


And in Jesus, we have everlasting life:

John 4:13-14

King James Version

13 Jesus answered and said unto her, 

Whosoever drinketh of this water 

shall thirst again:

14 But whosoever drinketh 

of the water that I shall give him 

shall never thirst; 

but the water that I shall give him 

shall be in him a well of water 

springing up into everlasting life.


Sure, the world can be extremely confusing, and challenging, but the LORD JESUS had already conquered it.

John 16:33

King James Version

33 These things I have spoken unto you, 

that in me ye might have peace. 

In the world ye shall have tribulation: 

but be of good cheer; 

I have overcome the world.


There is no need to fear those who intimidate us, for Jesus fights for us.

Deuteronomy 20:4

King James Version

4 For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, 

to fight for you against your enemies, 

to save you.


Jesus always intercedes in our behalf:

Hebrews 7:25

King James Version

25 Wherefore he is able also to save them 

to the uttermost 

that come unto God by him, 

seeing he ever liveth 

to make intercession for them.


We only need to believe in the greatness, and faithfulness, of the FATHER, and SON, for they are ONE.

John 10:28-30

King James Version

28 And I give unto them eternal life; 

and they shall never perish, 

neither shall any man pluck them 

out of my hand.

29 My Father, 

which gave them me, 

is greater than all; 

and no man is able to pluck them 

out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.


Thus, we must thank God, for giving us victory through Jesus.

1 Corinthians 15:57

King James Version

57 But thanks be to God, 

which giveth us the victory 

through our Lord Jesus Christ.


Can we now see how precious, and loved, we are?

How strong we can become, through the power of the LORD JESUS CHRIST, if only we would believe in Him.

Despite our sinfulness?

And ingratitude?

Surely, we have no concept of how MUCH the LORD loves us, and fights for us!


(Image source: Vlad Chetan)


FREE from ambivalence

  1 Corinthians 14:33 King James Version 33 For God is not the author of confusion,  but of peace, as in all churches of the saints . That&#...