Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Early Morning INSTRUCTIONS

 

Proverbs 3:7 

King James Version

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes

fear the Lord, 

and depart from evil.


Three things were given to me by the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD, waking me up very early this morning -- again, another instruction for all of us -- at these crucial, seemingly confusing times at the start of this year:

1. Fear the Lord.

2. Depart from evil.


The name "Obadiah" was "whispered" upon my head.

I knew he was a prophet, but apart from that, I didn't know his work.


And a fourth item came along as I prepared to write this piece:

3. Become born again.


Why?

For reasons that will be very clear here.


And why "Obadiah"?

So I searched the Bible, and came upon this:

Obadiah 15 (KJV)

15 For the day of the Lord is near 

upon all the heathen

as thou hast done, 

it shall be done unto thee: 

thy reward shall return upon thine own head.


Who was Obadiah?

I learned that he was an Edomite.

Who better to prophesy against them, than one of them?

So, he was used by the LORD to do so.

According to this reference, Obadiah's fear of God was "one degree higher than that of Abraham".

He also hid 100 prophets from Jezebel's persecution:

1 Kings 18:3-4 (KJV)

3 And Ahab called Obadiah, 

which was the governor of his house. 

(Now Obadiah feared the Lord greatly:

4 For it was so, 

when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the Lord, 

that Obadiah took an hundred prophets, 

and hid them by fifty in a cave

and fed them with bread and water.)


Apparently, Obadiah was given the "gift of prophecy" by GOD after he hid the prophets in two caves, so that if one cave was discovered, the other 50 were kept safe in another.

I merely follow instructions from the SPIRIT of the LORD.

Again, these are the specific instructions:

1. "Fear the Lord."

2. "Depart from evil."

3. "Ye must be born again."

4. "The day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen."


How can I claim these prompts are from the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD?

I pray for instructions each day.

Only then can I write, and share with you.

I don't think for myself.

The HOLY SPIRIT teaches me everything about JESUS.

Also, I am born again.

It's the only way to understand things of GOD.

Being subject to SPIRIT's instructions, and guidance.

I am totally focused on the WORD of GOD.

I cannot give you less.

May we all take heed.

For SPIRIT's instructions are clear.

And urgent.


Related material:

The RAPTURE

PROPHECY Lessons


(Image source: Prashant Gupta)


FREE from ambivalence

  1 Corinthians 14:33 King James Version 33 For God is not the author of confusion,  but of peace, as in all churches of the saints . That&#...