Friday, April 29, 2022

ROCK steady

 

Psalm 18:2

King James Version

2 The Lord is my rock, 

and my fortress, 

and my deliverer; 

my God, 

my strength, 

in whom I will trust; 

my buckler, 

and the horn of my salvation, 

and my high tower.


The true born again is rock steady.

For He relies on JESUS alone.

JESUS is the ROCK.

1 Corinthians 10:4

King James Version

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: 

for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them

and that Rock was Christ.


We are not swayed by every wind of doctrine.

Ephesians 4:14

King James Version

14 That we henceforth be no more children, 

tossed to and fro, 

and carried about with every wind of doctrine, 

by the sleight of men, 

and cunning craftiness, 

whereby they lie in wait to deceive;


We are not interested in lies, perversion, and corruption.

1 Timothy 6:5

King James Version

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, 

and destitute of the truth, 

supposing that gain is godliness

from such withdraw thyself.


We only care to PLEASE GOD.

1 Thessalonians 2:4

King James Version

4 But as we were allowed of God 

to be put in trust with the gospel, 

even so we speak; 

not as pleasing men, 

but God, 

which trieth our hearts.


For the enemy lies in ambush.

1 Peter 5:8

King James Version

8 Be sober, 

be vigilant; 

because your adversary the devil, 

as a roaring lion, 

walketh about, 

seeking whom he may devour:


Why would the true born again open himself to temptation?

We meditate upon the WORD of GOD, all the time.

Psalm 119:97-98

King James Version

97 O how love I thy law! 

it is my meditation all the day.

98 Thou through thy commandments 

hast made me wiser than mine enemies: 

for they are ever with me.


Our joy is in obeying the LAWS of GOD.

We love following JESUS.

We love listening to the SPIRIT of GOD.

We love living by SCRIPTURE.

We are FULLY-equipped in spiritual warfare.

Through GOD's GRACE, we are saved.

We are strong, through JESUS.

We put our faith in the LORD alone.

No one could pluck us out of the FATHER's hand.

JESUS told us so.

John 10:28-30

King James Version

28 And I give unto them eternal life; 

and they shall never perish, 

neither shall any man pluck them 

out of my hand.

29 My Father, 

which gave them me, 

is greater than all; 

and no man is able to pluck them 

out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.


We live by FAITH alone.


Related material:

The CHIEF Corner Stone

JESUS as the FOUNDATION of Our Life, Home, and Work

The MOST SECURE FOUNDATION

STEADYING verses

FAITH

WORD of GOD

BORN AGAIN articles


Image: Unsplash


FREE from ambivalence

  1 Corinthians 14:33 King James Version 33 For God is not the author of confusion,  but of peace, as in all churches of the saints . That&#...